Name - Reference:
Model 932 Premier Vending Machine Services in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
If youre looking for a full-featured glassfront merchandiser that strikes the right balance between fitting in and standing out, look no further. The Model 932 is a mid-size option that has all the sales-maximizing features of the Premier Series, including:
- Stealth Styling for an upscale appearance (at no extra charge!).
- Brighter light that provides superior product illumination and presents brands in their true color, while delivering up to three times the bulb life.
- Fast Track bilingual programming keypad for time-saving navigation.
- Large, animated graphics display attracts customers by sight.
- Swing-out panel keeps cash protected during servicing.
- Bilingual Fast Track programming menu provides direct access to commonly used modes.
- Pre-installed price rolls make machine set-up a breeze, while price changes can be made with the touch of a finger.
- Our deeper delivery bin with a contoured interior makes product retrieval easier.
- Swing out panel keeps payment systems and cash secure, and in close proximity when servicing.
- 130 Series automatically recognizes when you have plugged in a peripheral device, and provides an instant and continuous visual LED confirmation when peripherals are properly attached.
- Use CHIP to make multiple machine installs a snap. Simply download your machine configuration to CHIP, and upload all set-up data to a like model in less than a minute.
- Height: 72 inches
- Depth: 35 inches
- Width: 33 1/2 inches
- Up to 56, Optional 4-select gum and mint
- 495 lbs. ambient
- 620 lbs. chilled
CAPACITY FOR STANDARD*
- 132-524: 364 items (4 Snack/1 Candy)
- 132-528: 448 items (3 Snack/2 Candy)
- 132-628: 412 items (5 Snack/1 Candy)
- 132-632: 502 items (4 Snack/2 Candy)
- Gum and Mint Tray: Avg. 135 items
- Domestic: 120 VAC 60Hz. 3 AMPS, 12 AMPS Chilled
- Intl: 230 VAC 50 or 60 Hz. 3 AMPS
- Chilled Intl: 230 VAC 50 Hz. 6 AMPS
- CE Marked, NAMA Listed, UL and UL-C Listed, Meets FCC Part 15 Standard