Name - Reference:
Refreshment Center 4 Vending Machine Services in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- Sell snacks and candy on the same shelf. Motors couple easily & dividers slide out to convert to either candy or snack.
- Trays tilt forward 45 degrees making it easy to reach even the upper shelves.
- Just dial up the correct price. No more little price tabs that fall out, get lost or are hard to find.
- The alpha numeric keypad makes choosing a product easy for consumers. The large buttons and bold lettering make it simpler to use than other systems.
- Easy front loading system - just roll the cans into place. The can module provides 10 selections with 220 unit capacity.
- Offers the largest selection of candy, snacks, pastries & cans in the same merchandiser.
- Offers a wide range of flexible product configurations (refrigerated food, frozen food or cold can).
- Best can to snack ratio.
- Common motors, common trays, common electronics.
- Standard dual snack spirals.
- Candy: 168 items
- Snack/Pastry: 126 items
- Cold Drink: 220 - 12 oz cans
- Candy: 900 items (6 shelves)
- Snack/Pastry: 225 items
- Cold Drink: 220 - 10 selections
- Gum and Mint: 120 items (optional)
- Height: 72 inches
- Depth: 39.63 inches
- Width: 40 inches
- Weight: 690 lbs.
- 115 Volts
- 12 amps (Requires a 15 amp circuit)
- Dollar Bill Validators: Mars, Coinco, Conlux, Cashcode
- Coin Mechanisms: Mars, Coinco, Conlux
- MDB Ready (standard)
- DEX Harness (standard)
- Dual Spirals (standard)
- Data Printer
- Gum and Mint Module(5 selections, 120 count capacity), or alternating spirals with 38 counts per selection
- Money Box Lock
- Flex Ace Lock and Key
- Van lock and key
- Ventilating Fan
- Base Grille
- Delivery Pan Cushion
- Multiple Pricing
- Data Recall (by selection, tray, priceline or machine)
- Time and Date capabilities
- Winner Mode (1:10 to 1:9,999)
- Discount Mode
- Inhibit Mode
- Programmable scrolling message display
- Free Vend
- Electronic Coupling of Selections for Larger Products