Name - Reference:
Snack Center 2 Vending Machine Services in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- Sell snacks and candy on the same shelf. Motors couple easily & dividers slide out to convert to either candy or snack.
- Trays tilt forward 45 degrees making it easy to reach even the upper shelves.
- With the optional Chiller you can extend product quality and merchandise options in warm ambient temperature locations. Vend chocolate, coated pastries and other confections. An electrically controlled 1/3 hp cooling system maintains cabinet temperatures up to 20 below ambient. Refrigeration components are easily serviced from the front.
- Just dial up the correct price. No more little price tabs that fall out, get lost or are hard to find.
- Cabinet "Knock - Outs" allows access through 30" doorways. Single piece cabinet wrapper construction design is built to last.
- The alpha numeric keypad makes choosing a product easy for consumers. The large buttons and bold lettering make it simpler to use than other systems.
- Candy: 276 items
- Snack: 136 items
- Pastry: 40 items
- Candy: 1440 items (6 shelves)
- Snack/Pastry: 360 items (6 shelves)
- Gum and Mint: 120 items (5 selections)
- Height: 72 inches
- Depth: 37.63 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Weight: 565 lbs. (Model 765 - 710 lbs.)
- 115 Volts
- 3 amps (Model 765 - 9 amps) (Requires a 15 amp circuit)
- Chiller (Model 765)
- Dollar Bill Validators: Mars, Coinco, Conlux
- Coin Mechanisms: Mars, Coinco, Conlux
- MDB Ready (standard)
- DEX Harness (standard)
- Dual Spirals (standard)
- Data Printer
- Gum and Mint Module (5 selections, 120 count capacity), or alternating spirals with 38 counts per selection
- Money Box Lock
- Flex Ace Lock and Key
- Van lock and key
- Ventilating Fan
- Base Grille
- Delivery Pan Cushion
- Multiple Pricing
- Data Recall (by selection, tray, priceline or machine)
- Time and Date capabilities
- Winner Mode (1:10 to 1:9,999)
- Discount Mode
- Inhibit Mode
- Programmable scrolling message display